As part of ATMCH’s mission to support excellence in teaching MCH, ATMCH members can share valuable, original educational resources with others via the ATMCH Syllabi Project webpage. Upon starting a new MCH course or revising a course, we encourage our members to review the syllabi and educational resources that have been shared. Below, we have a variety of syllabi and educational resources arranged under different topic areas. By clicking on the title of the resource, you can access the full resources with all submitted supplementary materials.
These syllabi/educational resources have been submitted voluntarily by ATMCH members. If you use any of the resources below, please credit the faculty/professionals who developed the materials, as appropriate.
We also encourage our members to share any educational resources they have developed. Submissions are not limited to syllabi – we encourage the sharing of other evidence-based or innovative educational strategies for training or education in MCH.
When submitting a resource for posting, please submit the following:
1) Course/presentation title and general information
2) Course/presentation objectives
3) ATMCH MCH competencies met by this course/presentation - optional
4) Overview of course/presentation sessions, if applicable
5) Course/presentation assignments, if applicable
6) Sample readings, if applicable
7) Suggestions for topic area under which the submitted resource should be posted
Would you like to see a new category? Submit requests to the ATMCH Coordinator, Julie McDougal, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.